Mike has an extensive history in promoting innovation and excellence in OHS both within his organisation and more broadly across the group training network.
Mike has, and continues to provided authoritive advice and assistance on all occupation health and safety matters in particular as they pertain to the activities of our Group Training Operations, this has included:
- The development of comprehensive organisational OHS policy and procedure manuals for both Westvic Staffing Solutions and several other like organisations
- Developed and trained staff in OHS safe placement procedures
In addition he has developed and implemented:
- Organisational OHS Strategic plans
- Incidence reporting and tracking systems
- Emergency procedures
- Auditing, compliance and reporting tools
He is an active member of Group Training Association – Victoria OHS reference group.
Mike is always ready and willing to assist and share information with other organisations.
He is regularly called upon to provide advice and assistance on managing OHS issues and reduce risk by several GTO organisations both within Victoria and interstate.
He was engaged with two other colleagues as industry experts in the development of the Group Training Association of Victoria, On-line OHS training program – “e-wise”
In addition he was one of several Company Directors for the GTA OHS online training company – Health and Safety Training On-line.
Through his value-added consultative approach, Michael has been a key catalyst for OHS management initiatives that have helped to further both Westvic’s and more broadly the Group Training industries performance.