Think intelligently with emotions in the workplace. Perceive, express, understand and manage emotions in a professional and effective manner. This workshop aims to develop your emotional intelligence, also referred
Think intelligently with emotions in the workplace. Perceive, express, understand and manage emotions in a professional and effective manner.
This workshop aims to develop your emotional intelligence, also referred to as EI or EQ to improve your managerial capability. By perceiving, understanding, expressing and managing emotions effectively at work, you will contribute to the development of a sustainable organisation.
|Date:||Wednesday 18 May 2022|
|Time:||9.00am – 4.30pm|
|Venue:||AEN Training Room, 83 Hobsons Road, Kensington|
Target audience: Managers, supervisors, team leaders and anyone with supervisory responsibilities.
Learning outcomes: During this full day program you will increase your knowledge of the following:
- How to interpret emotional patterns so you may enhance your workplace impact
- The rationale for emotions: emotions are information therefore incorporating them into decision-making and problem-solving can improve your work performance
- Emotional patterns and the effect of your emotions to your behaviour
- Other people’s emotions and developing empathy
- Managing your emotions so you can work more effectively with others
- Developing the skills to manage conflict, apathy, resistance and refusals
- Learning to engage, influence and motivate people and increasing your personal power and impact in the workplace.
Facilitator: Bio – Vicki Carter
- AEN Members: Please login to Member’s area prior to purchasing tickets to access the member rate
- All prices include GST
- A surcharge of 2% will apply to all payments by credit card. EFT is not available
- Tickets will be sent to the billing address email only
Registrations are now closed.
Enquiries: Anna Bejanoff, firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9639 3955.
Cancellation/refund policy: Cancellation notice of more than 7 working days prior to the event is fully refundable. Cancellation notice of less than 7 working days prior to the event, NO REFUND. Substitution of attendees is allowed.
(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Comments are closed.