Workplace bullying is a serious issue that continues to adversely impact many workers and organizations throughout Australia. Recent research commissioned by Safe Work Australia revealed 6.8% of Australians had directly experienced bullying.
AEN is hosting a workshop that will cover some of the important issues related to bullying:
- Workplace bullying – culture & values of the workplace
- What is workplace bullying? Common forms of bullying in the workplace
- Conflict management and performance management
- Online issues/cyber bulling
- Duty of care – employer and employee responsibility
- Workplace bullying policy example, including social media
- Signs of bullying behaviour in the workplace
- The Law & consequences – Worksafe & Fair Work Commission
- General protections, adverse action, vilification & whistle-blowers
- Unfair & constructive dismissal
- What can employers do to stop/limit bullying behaviour?
For further information and to register please download the flyer below.