Think differently about your Mental Health Action Plan. Empower apprentices with the skills they need to live a full and contributing life by assisting them to increase their
Think differently about your Mental Health Action Plan. Empower apprentices with the skills they need to live a full and contributing life by assisting them to increase their ability to manage stress and anxiety, staving off depression and suicidal thoughts.
This workshop aims to create awareness of the six most important human factor topics that have the biggest impact on an individual’s state of mind, while at the same time providing on-demand access to cohesive visual microlearning and digital resources that can be quickly and easily shared in formal toolbox talks and informal conversations to assist apprentices to stay well while they are well as part of an organisation’s broader and more traditional Health and Wellbeing strategy.
|Date:||Wednesday 10 August 2022|
|Time:||10.00am – 2.00pm|
|Venue:||AEN Training Room, 83 Hobsons Road, Kensington 3031|
Field officers and anyone with leadership responsibilities that influence the psychological safety of young and vulnerable people in their charge.
During this half day program, you will increase your knowledge of the following:
- Awareness of the six most influential triggers that impact an individual’s state of mind.
- Do a shallow dive into each of the six pillars of the Braveheart program: Exercise & Nutrition, Sleep Hygiene, Financial literacy, Communication, Growth Mindset and Purpose.
- Learn the power of engaging apprentices/trainees in early intervention conversations and gain evidence of this along with proof of comprehension of the resources (hosted on Moodle) shared to assist in meeting your legal duty under the updated OH&S and WHS acts.
- Learn how to share the program with apprentices through adopting a train the trainer, blended learning model.
- Learn how to access and share the resources with apprentices on-demand to maximise the uptake and positive impact of the program.
About the presenter: David Broadhurst
Co-founder of Braveheart and Codesafe Solutions, David Broadhurst is a passionate advocate for holistic health and wellbeing. His personal battle with depression inspired him to establish a preventative approach that provides the skills and knowledge to empower people to stay well while they are well. See him in action and hear feedback on the program: HOWS5 EP25 BRAVEHEART
Through collaborating with world leading experts in this field and understanding the triggers in our mind and which tools we first reach for when under stress, is an important step to manage the challenges life throws at everyone. David educates people to understand the difference between good stress and stress that is bad for overall health and state of mind.
This is a free program for AEN Members only.
To register your attendance, please login to Member’s area and –
- Select Events & Media/Events Calendar
- Select the workshop (four dates are available)
- Click Yes to RSVP
- Enter your details and dietary requirements.
- Click Submit
- A confirmation will appear on your screen, followed by an email confirming your details.
- A calendar invitation will follow.
Don’t have a Member Login? Please Register your details.
Registrations close: Friday 5 August 2022
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Comments are closed.