- Expression of Interest
- Useful Information
- Case Studies
- Project Guidelines
- Forms and Surveys
AEN believe one of the main reasons that apprentice and trainee completion rates are low is that young people don’t have the opportunity to trial, experience and learn about a range of vocational options before having to “sign up” to a long commitment.
The Multi Industry Pre-Apprentice project aims to provide participants with the opportunity to have a “hands on” trial of 3-4 different industries during a course. The project also supports host employers as they can engage with a number of young participants through the project to find the best possible” fit” for their business.
The project is for:
- students from years 10 and/or 11
- existing unemployed people under 25
who might be interested in pursuing a vocational pathway in the future.
Group Training Organisations (GTO’s) from Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania are encouraged to design courses providing participants with a range of experiences which can be funded through the MIP project.
- 1000 School Based Pre-Apprenticeships – Transitioning from school to work
- 1000 Pre-Apprenticeships– Supporting unemployed youth into work.
To become involved in the MIP project, GTO’s need to submit an Expression of Interest Form for each group of participants.
- Apprenticeships R Us
- Westvic – Regional Victoria
- Victorian Group Training – Geelong
- Kestrel Apprentice Solutions – Northeast Victoria
- ATEL & TAFENSW Hospitality MIP
- Skills4Trade – Skillset – Regional NSW
- Automotive Pre-Apprenticeship Scholarships – TACC – Tasmania
- On the Road to Work – ATEP – Southeast Metro Victoria
- CVGT Trade Taster – Bendigo, Victoria
- Building Futures Pre-apprenticeship Project Pilot
- MEGT – Tasmania
- My Gateway
- Victorian Group Training – Geelong Victoria
- Apprenticeships R Us
- Skillset MIP NSW Training Awards
- ATEL – Adrian’s Story
For GTO’s who have commenced a project the following links are for you to complete in order to receive payment. The guidelines provide information about how and when to fill out these forms and surveys.
- Participant Registration Form
- Delivery Plan
- Participant Confirmation Report
- Group Project Report
- Appendix A – Survey Reports and Links
- Training and Work Experience Survey
- Work Experience Participant Host/Supervisor Survey