Confidence, Self Esteem & Assertiveness Workshop
Confidence, Self-Esteem and Assertiveness are three skills that are crucial for success in life. If you don’t feel worthy, and/or you don’t know how to express your self-worth when communicating
Confidence, Self-Esteem and Assertiveness are three skills that are crucial for success in life. If you don’t feel worthy, and/or you don’t know how to express your self-worth when communicating with others, life can be very painful. These skills will provide opportunities and benefits to your yourself and your clients in their professional and personal lives.
This workshop will give participants an understanding of what assertiveness, self-esteem and confidence each mean (in general and to them personally) and how to develop those feelings in their day-to-day lives. These skills will encompass many aspects of your participant’s lives and have a positive effect on all of them.
- Define self-esteem, assertiveness and confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing.
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
- Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth — and the use of positive self-talk
- List reasons why a pleasing appearance and body language are critical for creating a strong first impression
- Practice sending positive communications phrased as “I-Messages”
- Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Apprenticeship Employment Network
83 Hobsons Road Kensington
Comments are closed.