For your chance to win a pre-paid Visa Card valued up to $500 send us a 30 second video telling us what you like most about your apprenticeship or traineeship.
Read and make sure you understand the Terms and Conditions of Entry . Here is an easy to read summary but you do need to read the full terms above!
- You must be:
- over 18,
- an Australian resident, and
- undertaking an apprenticeship or traineeship in Australia .
- Your video must be no longer than 30 seconds and must tell us:
- Who you are,
- What apprenticeship/traineeship you are undertaking, and
- What you like most about it.
- You must submit your video between 5 October 2016 and 30 November 2016
- Don’t submit anything naughty
- You must subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Like our Facebook Page
- If you meet the above criteria and get the most likes on your video – You WIN! If you don’t – you don’t win.
- Your first name, suburb and apprenticeship will be listed on the YouTube video so your friends can find you and like the video.
- We get to use your video on our website or other promotional materials.
Produce a video of no more than 30 seconds, telling us who you are and what you like most about your apprenticeship or traineeship.
Submit your video using “Submit Your Entry” above. Your video will be uploaded to our YouTube Channel so the next step is important!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel so you can find your video when it’s approved. Once that happens, share your video with family and friends so they can like it. The more likes the better your chance of winning!
Winners will be announced on Facebook so you need to Like Us on Facebook to find out if you’ve won.
If you are one of our lucky winners – enjoy spending your prize card!
Terms and Conditions of Entry – Apprentice Video Competition
- The Promoter is the Group Training Association of Victoria trading as “Apprenticeship Employment Network (AEN)”, Level 3, 478 Albert Street East Melbourne VIC 3002 (ABN 13 628 586 699).
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entrants must be:
- Australian Residents,
- Over the age of 18, and
- Currently undertaking and apprenticeship or traineeship in Australia.
- The competition commences on 5 October 2016 at 00:01 and concludes on 11 December 2016 at 23:59 (“Competition Period”).
- Entries open on 5 October 2016 at 00:01
- Video entries must be submitted by 30 November 2016 at 23:59
- Voting closes on 11 December 2016 at 23:59
- To enter the competition:
- There is a limit to one entry per person. The person submitting the video must be the creator of the video and it must not include copyright material belonging to any other party without providing written permission to use that material.
- Video entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete, inaudible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries that are obscene, lewd, profane, pornographic, disparaging, indecent, fraudulent, false, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, discriminatory, hateful, harassing, harmful, violent, threatening, in violation of any applicable law or regulation, show illegal or other inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or could potentially damage the image and reputation of AEN will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Video entries will be uploaded to the AEN YouTube Channel once approved and will be open to public voting by means of “Liking”. The entrant’s first name, apprenticeship field and suburb will be included with the video.
- Video entries with the most “Likes” will be eligible for Prizes.
- Winners will be announced on the AEN Facebook Page.
- First prize is a $500 pre-paid VISA card
- Second prize is a $250 pre-paid VISA card
- Third prize is a $150 pre-paid VISA card
- Total maximum prize pool is valued at $900inc. GST.
- The Promoter will notify winners by Direct Message on Facebook and confirm address details submitted with the entry. Upon confirmation of personal details the prizes will be mailed out to winners.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the competition or any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Online / Mobile: All forms of transmission over the Internet, mobile carrier networks, satellite networks or other method of connectivity (as defined below), including, without limitation, all forms of streaming technologies and downloads accessible on or through any and all websites, applications, gaming and/or media platforms, social media services and/or other offerings made available by AEN and/or third parties;
- PR / Industrial / Retail: All public relations, media outreach and/or industrial uses, including, without limitation, the exhibition, performance and other use of the Works and Other Materials at retail establishments (e.g., “point-of-sale” and “point-of-purchase” displays), kiosks, trade shows, conventions, sales and/or marketing meetings and other industrial and/or promotional events;
- Print Media: The display and other use of Other Materials in and in connection with all forms of print media, including, without limitation, catalogues, newspaper and magazine articles, editorials, advertising and circulars, merchandise packaging and product manuals;
- Out-Of-Home / Transit / Events: The exhibition, display, performance and other use of the Works and Other Materials via all forms of out-of-home advertising (including, without limitation, on billboards, “bus wrappers” and in other public places), in public or private transportation (including, without limitation, airline flights, trains, subway cars, buses, taxis, limousines and “ride-sharing” services) and at public events (including, without limitation, on electronic billboards and video displays at those public events);
- Television: All forms of television media, whether linear or on-demand (including, without limitation, all forms of local, regional and network broadcast, pay, cable, satellite and internet protocol television);
- Theatrical: Theatrical exhibition (including, without limitation, as embodied in motion pictures);
- Home Video / EST: All home video formats (i.e., DVD, Blu-Ray and other fixed, transportable audiovisual media) and the “electronic sell-through” of motion pictures and television programs embodying the Works in digital download formats; and
- Other Uses: Any other exhibition, display, performance, communication to the public, distribution, exploitation or other use of the Works and/or Other Materials not set forth above.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.